What account password are you trying to change?
If you're thinking about changing your password, find out how to create one that would be difficult for others to guess.
Change a CWL Password
- Go to CWL myAccount
- Log in to the site and choose "Change Password"
- Enter your old password
- Enter your new password
- Confirm your new password
- Once you have made your changes, click the Save button
Reset a CWL Password
- Reset your CWL password online by answering your personal verification questions or by email.
- Call the UBC IT Help Desk at 604-822-2008. They will ask you to answer your personal verification questions.
- Do a walk in to the UBC IT Help Desk physical location at Walter C Koerner Library with photo identification.
Change or Reset an Electrical and Computer Account Password
Please visit the Self-Service ECE Account Management page where you can authenticate using your CWL or ECE account and change your password. If you need step-by-step instructions, or would like to find out about other methods to change your password, please visit the article Change or Reset Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Account Password.
Mechanical Engineering accounts can be reset and passwords changed by visiting the Mechanical Engineering Accounts website. For step-by-step, documents please see the article Change or Reset Mechanical Engineering (MECH) Account Password